Local Private STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide locations include the state of Kentucky and many in the Corbin area. We stand by our test results because our testing process has been analyzed by our diagnostic experts. Same-day STD testing at our 40701 testing centers is fast and easy.
All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. The HIPAA Privacy Rule allows us to keep your personal information private. When you take an STD test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go directly to the lab where they send their tests to be processed.
The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest test center to you. Our laboratories test for a myriad of infections so no one will guess why you are there. We designed our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
STD Information for Corbin, Kentucky
Thanks to the federal government and the Kentucky department of health, data is available about Corbin STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- 3.1 women per 100,000 residents were found to have HIV in 2011.
- The highest percentage of female HIV infection occurred among Blacks in 2012 in Kentucky.
- 695 Black people aged 30-39 were diagnosed with HIV in 2012 in Kentucky.
- Injection drug use accounted for 19.3% of new HIV cases in 2010 in Kentucky.
- White women aged 20-29 accounted for 203 HIV diagnosis in Kentucky in 2012.
Many STDs cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions. Take the steps to avoid being another Corbin statistic. At least 25% of all Kentucky adults have a sexually transmitted disease.