Convenient STD Testing
Our Coralville, Iowa testing centers are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing sites. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 52241 the same day.
You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't leave out HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for sexually transmitted diseases. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our site gives you a chance to learn about STD lingo.
As a rule, we never alert your insurance company to your test results. We make sure you get all test results by email. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STI Rate for Coralville, Iowa
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and distribute data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in Coralville in an annual report. If you want to get rid of all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- The 2010 Hispanic/Latino HIV infection rate in Iowa was 145 per 100,000.
- Men reported 3,124 (28%) cases of chlamydia compared to 72% (8,105) reported cases by women.
- In 2010, there were 326 black Iowans living with HIV.
- In 2010, there were 34 Iowans living with HIV in the Asian community.
- There were a total of 1,722 Iowans living with HIV in 2010.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get STD testing today but we believe one is enough - your life.