Confidential Online STD Testing
With many CLIA-certified local test laboratories, there are many in your area. All of our STD testing packages are affordably priced for the leading value in the 33065 area. Our online testing process is straightforward and rapid.
Get the biggest bang for your buck when you buy our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. As long as you cancel your testing before visiting our test facility, your money will be returned within 1 to 2 days. With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to inform yourself.
You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We will not inform your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We guarantee your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as it becomes available.
Coral Springs, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Coral Springs area. If you want to be positive about your STD status, you need to take an STD test.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
Some sexually transmitted infections can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. Getting tested for STDs is important for all those participating in sexual intercourse of any kind. A lot of people have no idea they have an infection and unknowingly spread STDs in Florida. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be tested. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States of America and Florida.