Same-Day STD Testing
Our system is analyzed regularly by diagnostic specialists to make sure you get correct results. STD testing in Coral Springs, Florida is straightforward and convenient with our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 33065 area.
Health specialists are available to give you a status update any time while you're waiting for your results. The test recommendation tool on our website is there to help you as much as possible when you have to figure out what STD tests to take. We made sure our test facilities in Coral Springs are conveniently located.
We do not report test results to your health insurer or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and made available on your PC, tablets or smartphones. Your test reports will dispatched to you by email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Coral Springs, Florida
Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health. The Coral Springs area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease rates.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could lead to potentially fatal diseases like HIV, never fail to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.