Local Private STD Testing
Coral Gables STD testing and treatment can't get any faster than our service because of our nationwide network of doctors with authority to write prescriptions. Customized STD treatment is the goal of every specialist referral our physicians make if your Coral Gables, Florida STD testing comes back positive. We know you want fast and easy STD testing, so we only offer tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample.
We have a staff of discreet, skilled counselors to answer your questions about STDs 24/7. We have a safe and secure checkout process. Reviews and testimonials are on our website if you want to know what people have to say about our service.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry. In the 33134 area, we have the most advanced Coral Gables STD testing available. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel.
Coral Gables, Florida STI Rate
The only way to be confident that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information about STD infection rates in Coral Gables.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
Most people infected with STDs are unaware that they are and unknowingly spread them. Testing for STDs is important for residents of Florida, especially for those who are sexually active. Testing for common diseases, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. At STDcheck.com, we believe that in order to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Florida test locations close to you.