Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A. Services will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by eliminating all embarrassing questions.
128 bit encryption means paying is always a secure process. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions. Get an idea of our service from client testimonials and reviews.
Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all locations in your area. Our test centers screen for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know. We use our facilities also and have created a testing procedure that treats you just like we want to be treated.
Coppell, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
All Coppell residents need to test for STDs periodically to maintain control of their sexual health. Getting an STD in Texas is a real threat.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
Use condoms and dental dams and get tested in Coppell often for the safest sexual wellness routine possible. Studies show that a quarter or more of Texas adults have a sexually transmitted disease but don't know it.