Online STD Testing Service
If you need STD testing in the 18036 area, choose any of our local testing centers for testing today. We have over 4,000 test sites throughout the nation, including in the 18036 area of Coopersburg, Pennsylvania. Our testing process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists.
Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by. Check our website to read real reviews and testimonials from clients. When you purchase testing on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption.
Your results will never be reported to your health insurance provider or placed on your permanent records. We promise your test results will be emailed quickly. All tests results will be dispatched by email to you promptly.
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania STD Information
STD protection starts with knowledge. There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Coopersburg, such as the reports published by the federal government and Pennsylvania health department.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- 2,626 of the 9,085 HIV-positive women in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
STIs, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.