Rapid STD Testing
For the most accurate testing results, our testing locations are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. If you need STD testing in 80433, our service provides the most competitively priced choices. We guarantee that our testing method is simple.
Get a picture of our service from customer testimonials and reviews. 128 bit encryption means paying is always a secure process. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions.
Your test results will be emailed quickly. All test results are available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records.
Conifer, Colorado Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes statistics about STDS in Colorado and Conifer.
- 740 Blacks were living with AIDS in Colorado in 2010
- The rate of chlamydia infection among women in Colorado in 2010 was 573.4 per 100,000 residents
- 18% of those diagnosed with HIV in Colorado in 2010 were Black
- Men that sleep with men have the highest rate for HIV positive people in Colorado
- Injection drug use accounted for 8% of all HIV transmission in Colorado in 2010
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 in 2 Americans will get an STD throughout their life and as many as a quarter will be unaware of it. The residents of Colorado are not immune to the threat of contracting an STD. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting an STD test is vital to maintaining your sexual health.