Same-Day Local STD Testing
If you need STD testing in 66901, our service provides the most competitively priced choices. We guarantee that our testing process is simple. For the most accurate testing results, our laboratories are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results.
Once you order your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently in the Concordia area. Allow our test recommendation tool suggest what STD testing you need. Speak with any of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance provider or place them on permanent medical records. Results are dispatched by email when ready. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones.
STI Infections Rate for Concordia, Kansas
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Concordia from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Kansas health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing and your safety.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 595 people in Kansas were diagnosed with HIV.
- 406 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were 55 or more years old.
- 78.2% of women with HIV in Kansas as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, there were 2,696 people living with HIV in the state of Kansas.
- Wyandotte County had the highest number of white HIV-positive residents in Kansas at the end of 2010: 170.
Only STDcheck.com can guarantee HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with test results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.