Online STD Testing Service
We guarantee that our simple testing process is a snap to complete. Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure test exactness. All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 28025 area.
When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information protected. All of our accepted payment methods are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Results are available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are dispatched to you.
Concord, North Carolina STI Data
Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be certain of your sexual health. The Concord area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- About 370 women in the state of North Carolina have been infected with HIV in 2011
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing services.