Local Same-Day STD Testing
If your condition requires specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Concord, California so you can begin your STD treatment. Get better faster if your condition is one that our physicians are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Concord, California. You are able to test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample.
Our simple test process is always carried out under the supervision of a licensed doctor. Our labs have all the testing that hospitals and clinics do. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we make available beyond testing to help you take control your sexual health.
We keep your test results confidential by sending it to the email address you give us. We make all test results available for reading on tablets, PCs and smartphones. We don't report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance provider or place it on your private medical records.
Concord, California STD Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Concord area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual well being with frequent STD testing.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of California adults have an STD and don't know it. Use contraceptives and take STD tests in Concord frequently for the safest sexual well-being routine possible.