Rapid STD Testing
Our Compton, California doctors have prescription writing authority for many afflictions. Begin STD treatment fast if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in Compton, California. Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample.
Client reviews and testimonials are available for you to read on the site. Our website features a completely secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. If you have questions about STDs, ask one of our trained counselors anytime- night or day.
We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are notified as soon as their test results become available. Check your email 1-2 days after your test for your results.
Compton, California STI Information
Be confident of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Compton and throughout the country every year.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
We ensure your confidentiality and safety and ensure that all of our tests are approved / cleared by the FDA. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. California STD testing is a smart thing to do.