Rapid STD Testing
By using our online STD service, you are getting the most competitively priced STD testing in the 30529 area. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and an ease to finish. Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the accuracy of your test results.
We accept various payment methods, so checkout is a snap. Your personal information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are the same ones used by nearby hospitals.
Test results are dispatched to you via email message. Results will be made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurer.
STD Statistics for Commerce, Georgia
It is vital to have the facts about STDs and HIV if you are going to protect yourself against them. Reports are posted every single year by the federal government and the health department of Georgia with facts and figures about the prevalence of STDs and HIV in Commerce.
- There were a total of 1,895 cases of Syphilis reported in 2011.
- In 2010 Georgia ranked 15th for STD transmission in the nation.
- In 2012, Georgia ranked 8th for chlamydia transmission in the US, according to the CDC..
- 21% of all female HIV cases in 2010 was due to drug injection in 2010.
- Total funding by the US Government for HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2011 was $137,003,953.
The CDC has warned that the rates of STDs in the 30529 area may be on the rise, get tested today.