Convenient STD Testing
Deciding to get tested is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is quick and can be done during your lunch break.
Counselors are standing by any time, 24/7, to answer your questions about STDs. Checkout with our secure payment process. Reviews and testimonials from satisfied clients are on our website for you to read.
Our tests in 43213 are some of the most advanced Ohio STD tests available. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests you can take at STDcheck.com. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually go together, that is why we test for both at the same time through our testing panel.
Columbus, Ohio STI Statistics
If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are contracted, you will know how to defend yourself. Yearly reports are published by the health department of Ohio and the federal government with data gathered about STDs and HIV in Columbus.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
- 767 cases of syphilis infection were reported by males in Ohio in 2012.
- 25-29 year olds reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis diagnosis in Ohio in 2012 with 201 infections.
- As of May 5, 2013, 16,552 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in Ohio.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of Ohio residents. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Columbus.