Same-Day STD Testing
You can test for STDs the same day you buy it with our 43231 STD testing. 4,000 nationwide sites mean more testing centers in Columbus, Ohio for your convenience. To make sure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process.
Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists standing by to take your calls. Get convenient testing in Columbus at any of our testing centers.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. We have the most advanced Columbus STD testing and we offer the quickest tests for sexually transmitted infections.
Columbus, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Arming yourself with facts is the best way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Columbus, Ohio.
Every year, the health department of Ohio publishes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Columbus.
- In 2011, 41.8% of chlamydia cases in Cuyahoga County, Ohio were reported by 15-19 year-olds.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
- 62% of all gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year-olds.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
Most STIs are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.