Local Private STD Testing
If your Columbus STD test results are positive, you can receive a specialist referral. By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Columbus and the entire state of Ohio. We don't offer any STD testing that requires anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample.
We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the phrases used to explain our STD testing by providing a glossary of terms on our website. When you choose what to check for, you'll have options that include individual tests for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or an all-inclusive panel that covers them all. If you cancel your testing prior to going to the lab, you'll get your money back in 1-2 days.
Finding a testing center close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website. We provide a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our laboratories test for many other infections so no one will suspect why you are there.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Columbus, Ohio
The Columbus area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease data. Regular STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual wellbeing.
- 379 cases of syphilis infections were reported in 2012 by females in Ohio.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- 73% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were females.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.