Local Same-Day STD Testing
Certain STDs can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Columbus, Ohio physicians. You can start treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in Columbus, Ohio. Choose the easiest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample.
Speak to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered any time. Check the website for customer reviews and testimonials. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No one else has higher quality Columbus STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Columbus, Ohio
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and distribute data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Columbus in an annual report. If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- In 2010, almost 78% of men with a new HIV diagnosis got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for minors without parental consent.