Convenient STD Testing
Don't pay more for STD testing in 68601- choose our well- priced STD testing. Our testing process is uncomplicated and the results are guaranteed. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure exactness of results.
Get updated on your STD test status by talking to our health specialists any time. Get personalized test suggestions of what STD tests to take with our test recommendation tool online. Choose any of our test centers around Columbus for your convenience.
Because our lab conduct tests for other conditions also, no one will know why you are there. We built our STD testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest testing centers on our website.
Columbus, Nebraska Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together an annual report on the sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Columbus. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual health, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- In 2011, Nebraska was ranked 43rd in the nation in HIV infections.
- 1,409 Douglas County, Nebraska Black residents were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2012.
- 2,050 HIV cases were reported in males since 2010.
- Gonorrhea infection among 15-24 year-olds in Nebraska in 2011 was 895.
- In 2011, two women out of every 100,000 were diagnosed with HIV.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Nebraska adults have an STD but are unaware of it. Use condoms and dental dams and take STD tests in Columbus frequently for the safest sexual health routine possible.