Same-Day STD Testing Centers
When you order your test, we protect your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We value your privacy and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or when you arrive at the test site. Other testing companies don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do.
Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities in your area or around Columbus. Speak with a health specialist 24/7 to get an update about the status of your test results. Get a personalized suggestion about what test you need using our online tool.
We are completely sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. To find a testing center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. Our laboratories test for many non-STD related conditions so no one will know why you are there.
STI Morbidity Data for Columbus, Georgia
STD infection rates escalate every year in Georgia. Know your STD status by getting tested in Columbus.
- In 2012, Georgia ranked 8th for chlamydia transmission in the US, according to the CDC..
- The Hispanic male HIV rate in Georgia was 1.3 times that of white males.
- 8,589 Georgia women were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2011.
- 771 late stage cases of syphilis were reported in Georgia in 2011.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
It is not very important how you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.