Confidential Online STD Testing
When you order your test, we safeguard your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We respect your privacy and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or when you arrive at the lab. Other testing providers don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do.
If you have questions about STDs, talk to our counselors 24/7 for answers. Customers leave reviews and testimonials on our website that you can read. Payments is always secure.
Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to STDs, no one will know why you are there. To locate the nearest test center to you, enter your zip code on our website. We will take care of you as we will like to be taken care of.
STD information for: Columbus, Georgia
Without an STD test, you cannot be sure of your STD health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year with data about STDs in Columbus.
- The Hispanic male HIV rate in Georgia was 1.3 times that of white males.
- In 2011, Georgia ranked 6th among southeastern states in chlamydia infection.
- The Black male HIV rate in 2010 was 5.2 times higher than that of White males.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
- 771 late stage cases of syphilis were reported in Georgia in 2011.
Do you know that STIs like syphilis, if unknown and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness? Get tested today at STDcheck.com.