Convenient STD Testing
Our 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States make Georgia STD testing with many options in Columbus. Quick STD testing is available at any of our 31901 testing locations. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive correct results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts.
The reviews and testimonials on our website are from past clients. Online payment is secured by 128-bit encryption. If you have questions about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7.
Our locations in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process is built to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves. Since our labs test for other conditions, no one will ever guess why you are there.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Columbus, Georgia
The only way to be completely sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD test. A report is published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Columbus area.
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- In 2008, Georgia had 12,980 HIV infected residents.
- The Black male HIV rate in 2010 was 5.2 times higher than that of White males.
- Georgia ranked 4th out of 50 states for syphilis transmission at the end of 2012.
You will not get lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we promise that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.