Local Private STD Testing
For most definitive test results, all our testing centers are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any any other testing service in the 38401 area. Testing with our service guarantees your testing process will be easy.
Don't wait to get your money back if you need to cancel your STD testing before visiting our lab- get it in 1-2 days. Purchase the only truly all-inclusive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Take advantage our glossary of STD terms as a tool for learning.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted diseases. Our testing center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a location in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website.
Columbia, Tennessee STD Statistics
An STD test in Columbia is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status. STD rates in Tennessee have risen tremendously over the past few years.
- There were 10 Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Tennessee residents living with HIV in 2010.
- There were are almost 15 black women living with HIV in Tennessee for every white woman living with HIV.
- The overall HIV rate for Tennessee residents is 301 per 100,000 people.
- Among Tennessee men living with HIV, 7.9% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Tennessee ranked 16th in the country for new HIV diagnoses in 2011.
Don't delay any further, get your STD testing now. Different infections can only be detected by certain tests. Some sexually transmitted infections are incurable, life-long afflictions. In Tennessee, a quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. The people of Tennessee face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs. Many STDs are asymptomatic.