Confidential Online STD Testing
We do not require extra paperwork when you test with us. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our online STD testing service allows you to test for STDs in 29203 without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office.
Our counselors are available to answer any of your STD-related questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our website. Our encrypted checkout process is totally safe and secure.
In Columbia, South Carolina 29203 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our FDA-approved chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel is designed to screen for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections. When you test with STDcheck.com, you are guaranteed to get the most sophisticated Columbia STD testing available in the market.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Columbia, South Carolina
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission categories, and other data for the Columbia area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD testing.
- There were 2,432 new cases of HIV in South Carolina men between 2008 and 2011.
- The rate of syphilis infection among South Carolina residents in 2010 was 3.4 per 100,000 people.
- There were 14,044 HIV-positive South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- The second-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was heterosexual contact.
- South Carolina had the 4th highest number of gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of sexually transmitted infections in the 29203 area may be on the rise, get tested today.