Rapid STD Testing
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States make Columbia, South Carolina STD testing straightforward and convenient. The same-day STD testing we offer at our many centers around 29203 is the best testing on the market. Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly vetted for correct test results.
Buy your STD testing with credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts. Our labs are used by hospitals and doctors because they are the most reliable available for STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the mandate we use to keep your private information safe and confidential.
Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which looks for both diseases at the same time. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Columbia STD testing provided by any test company.
STI Data for Columbia, South Carolina
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Columbia area.
- The second-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina women in 2010 was IV drug use.
- 84% of women with HIV in South Carolina as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, South Carolina ranked 18th in the country for positive HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, there were 2,238 HIV-positive South Carolina residents between the ages of 25 and 34.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 854 people between 13 and 24 years old contracted HIV in SC.
There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test. Some STDs show no symptoms and could cause lifelong afflictions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death.