Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing process is uncomplicated and rapid. All of our testing centers are CLIA-certified. If you require the best value in 65201 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the perfect choice.
Test in Columbia conveniently at any of our testing facilities. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our website whenever you want to get updated on the status of your results. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take.
We have the most advanced Columbia STD testing. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel looks for both sexually transmitted infections in urine and gives you results in 1-2 days.
Columbia, Missouri Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Take charge of your sexual wellbeing by informing yourself about sexually transmitted diseases today. Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Missouri with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Columbia.
- There were 56 Missouri residents in the Asian community living with HIV in 2010.
- 1,647 Missourians with HIV in 2010 were 55 years old or over.
- 67% of those diagnosed with HIV in Missouri are men having sex with other men (MSM)
- There were 22 Native American residents living with HIV in Missouri at the end of 2010.
- There were 1,878 new HIV infections among Missouri men from 2008-2011.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is not difficult to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.