Confidential Online STD Testing
If you need STD testing in Colorado Springs, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Colorado. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 80920. Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD testing you need. Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Colorado Springs.
We have the most advanced Colorado Springs STD testing available. Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 80920 area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Colorado Springs, Colorado
You should be in control of your sexual health, which Colorado Springs STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Colorado, you are at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease.
- Colorado ranked 35th in the nation for gonorrhea infection rates in 2010
- 15% of HIV infections reported in Colorado in 2010 were Black males
- 4,051 cases of HIV/AIDS in Colorado in 2010 was the result of men having sex with other men
- In 2009, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) spent $8,458,877 to fight HIV in Colorado
- The Black female HIV rate was 16 times higher than White females in 2010 in Colorado
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28 days or longer after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.