Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our CLIA-certified testing labs are staffed by qualified and veteran technicians. Test with our service to get the most affordable STD testing possible. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that out testing process is simple.
Get informed with our glossary of STD terms available on our website. Receive your refund 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't visited our test facility. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly all-inclusive and isn't worth your money.
We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 1-2 days. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood. Looking for the best Colorado Springs STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Colorado Springs, Colorado
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by STDs in Colorado Springs. Testing on a regular basis is the greatest thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- Injection drug use accounted for 8% of all HIV transmission in Colorado in 2010
- Chlamydia rates in women were 2.6 times higher than men in Colorado in 2010
- 70% of all female HIV infections in 2010 were due to heterosexual contact
- 6,057 men were positive for Chlamydia in 2011
- Though Blacks are only 3.8% of Colorado population, they have 14% of all HIV infections in 2010
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.