Rapid STD Testing
No uncomfortable questions to answer when you test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. No other online STD test specialist includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive 10 test STD panel.
Check out the STD glossary on our website to get an explanation of the terms we use to discuss STD testing and treatment. We offer truly all-inclusive STD testing at our Colorado Springs labs, where you can get tested for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Simply cancel your testing before visiting our testing centers to get a full refund.
Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we never notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results are available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We notify all clients of their test results via email message.
STD Information for Colorado Springs, Colorado
The health department of Colorado and the federal government publish the facts and figures they collect about Colorado Springs STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports. Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread to defend yourself.
- The primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis rate in Colorado was 2.6 per 100,000 residents in 2010
- 93% of all new HIV cases in Colorado were reported in urban counties in 2010.
- Men accounted for 344 new cases of syphilis in 2011
- 30-34 year old Colorado residents accounted for highest proportion of all new HIV cases
- Newly reported AIDS cases jumped 21% from 2006 to 2010 in Colorado
In the United States, nearly all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.