Rapid STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our labs do not need extra paperwork of any kind. You don't need to go to a doctor's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 80907 area.
We administer our STD tests in the same labs that your local hospitals process their tests with for the most reliable results. When you pay for your STD testing, you can use credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We comply with all federal privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, so your information will always be protected.
We send all test results by email. As a rule, we never alert your health insurance company to your test results. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Colorado Springs, Colorado Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection statistics is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- The Black female HIV rate was 16 times higher than White females in 2010 in Colorado
- The majority of new cases of HIV were found in people ages 20-29
- By 2010, there were about 5,000 AIDS-related deaths reported in Colorado
- 39% of Colorado adults/adolescents with HIV were diagnosed within 12 months of infection
- 23 new cases of syphilis were found in women in 2011
Many STDs show no symptoms, so you may be infected with an STD and not know it. If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that could be incurable afflictions.