Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our 23834 STD testing allows you to skip the doctor's office in Colonial Heights. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork to complete at the testing locations.
If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply get in touch with our health specialists 24 hours a day. Visit any of our STD testing centers, which are conveniently located around the city of Colonial Heights. Put our test recommendation tool to use by receiving a tip about which tests are right for you.
We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. We don't place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
STD Information for Colonial Heights, Virginia
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Virginia and Colonial Heights. Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- Virginians had gonorrhea at a rate of 93.9 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The Native American population of Virginia suffered 37 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Among Virginia residents in 2010, the 45-54 year old group represented the highest number living with HIV.
- Virginia was #19 in the nation for syphilis infections in 2010.
At least 25% adults with an STD don't know they have the disease. The only way to know your STD status is to be get Colonial Heights STD testing. STDs pose a risk to everyone in Virginia, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.