Local Private STD Testing
Our lab technicians will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test. All 10-test panels we offer include hepatitis A. Because we want to protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement
Get your money back for any STD test that you cancel prior to going to one of our testing centers. Our glossary of STD lingo will help you understand the terms used to talk about STDs, testing, and therapy We test for every common sexually transmitted disease, not just a few of them.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. The best way to begin the STD testing process is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area. Our test locations screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for College Station, Texas
Information is the best way to start defending yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Texas contain statistics about STDs and HIV in College Station.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- The age-adjusted death rate for HIV disease in Texas was 3.2 cases per 100,000 in 2010.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by physicians with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if not treated early.