Local HIV Testing Centers
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Do not be afraid of embarrassing questions - we will not ask any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing service with a all-inclusive STD test panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A.
We strive to keep your information private by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We try to make the payment process easy by accepting numerous forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. You don't have to settle for anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we utilize the same labs as the clinics in your area.
Rely on us to keep your test results private by dispatching it by email only to the address you give us. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We do not give your results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD information for: Coeur D'alene, Idaho
Statistics about STDs in Coeur D'alene get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing often is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- Idaho ranked 45th in the US for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2010, Canyon County had the second highest number of people living with HIV in Idaho.
- Idaho ranked 46th among the 50 states for new HIV infections in 2011.
- As of 2010, HIV transmission in Idaho is punishable by up to 15 years in state prison and/or a $5,000 fine.
- In 2011, there were 6 newly diagnosed cases of HIV in women.
It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from getting any type of STD. You will be glad you chose to test for STDs in Idaho with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get tested.