Rapid STD Testing
Our same-day STD testing in 83814 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker. Our diagnostic specialists have thoroughly vetted our testing process to ensure your results are accurate. Coeur D'alene, Idaho STD testing is effortless at any of our 4,000 test sites are throughtout United States,.
Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime- night or day. All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Coeur D'alene area. Use our test recommendation tool to get a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test locations in your area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Coeur D'alene, Idaho
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year with data about STDs in Coeur D'alene. Without an STD test, you cannot be positive of your STD status.
- In 2010, the percentage of HIV cases diagnosed in Idaho that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was 22% higher than the national percentage.
- As of 2010, HIV transmission in Idaho is punishable by up to 15 years in state prison and/or a $5,000 fine.
- As of 2010, HIV transmission in Idaho is a felony.
- Idaho ranked 46th among the 50 states for new HIV infections in 2011.
- In 2010, Canyon County had the second highest number of people living with HIV in Idaho.
Condoms and dental dams help stop the spread of STDs in Coeur D'alene. Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of Idaho residents. Some STDs have preventative immunizations, such as Hepatitis A and B.