Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our testing process does not require you to answer awkward questions. For privacy reasons, all charges for our services will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. We believe that hepatitis A testing is vital to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel.
Be sure that your personal information stays safe with our service, which abides by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the simple payment methods we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Test at the same labs that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing.
Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we assure your comfort when you visit. Using our testing procedure is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes. Our test locations test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit.
Cochran, Georgia STD Morbidity Data
If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is. The Cochran area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases.
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- HIV transmission through heterosexual sex amounted to 12% of all Georgia cases in 2010.
- In 2008, 5.3 HIV-related deaths per 100,000 residents occurred in Georgia.
- The rate of chlamydia transmission in Georgia was 459.3 per 100,000 people in 2010
However you may feel about STDs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.