Same-Day STD Testing
Your positive STD test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Coachella, California. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our doctors in Coachella, California. Stop by one of our testing centers, submit a small blood or urine sample, and you're done.
Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. All of the test centers we have throughout the Coachella area are located for your convenience. Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD testing is best for your needs.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 92236 area tests for the syphilis virus in blood with rapid results. No other testing company has more sophisticated STD testing in the Coachella. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections.
Coachella, California STD Information
Coachella STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested frequently to do your part to end the spread of STDs.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Your health should be your first priority. Get tested frequently to confirm that you do not have any STDs.