Same-Day Online STD Testing
We guarantee that our testing procedure is simple. If you need STD testing in 48038, our service offers the most competitively priced choices. For the most accurate testing results, our testing locations are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results.
All of our sexually transmitted disease tests are the exact ones used by hospitals and doctors. All of our STD tests are managed by a physician to verify safety and quality. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with informative articles to keep you abreast of the latest in STD testing and treatment.
Results can be read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Clinton Township, Michigan STI Information
The federal government and the Clinton Township Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Clinton Township. The first step toward protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is to get educated.
- The highest rate of chlamydia infections occurred among 15-19 year-olds.
- According to the state of Michigan, 65% of all reported HIV cases were inside the Detroit metro area.
- 59% of all HIV infected individuals in Michigan in 2012 were Black males.
- Through October 2012, 4,317 or 16% of all HIV infections in Michigan was the result of injection drug use.
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility. STD testing is the only way to know your STD status.