Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Know that you are hepatitis A-free now with our exclusive 10-test panel. We never ask embarrassing and awkward personal questions now or at the lab. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
All of our comprehensive STD testing covers screening for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terminology is a great place to start. Refunds only take 1 to 2 days when you cancel before visiting our test facility.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Cleveland Heights STD testing available. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is FDA-approved. Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Cleveland Heights, Ohio
If you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, start by getting educated. Every year, the federal government and the health department of Ohio accumulate and published data about the transmission and infection categories of STDs in Cleveland Heights.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- In 2012, 59% of all reported gonorrhea infections were females.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get testing for STDs today but we know one is enough - your life.