Local Private STD Testing
You can test for STDs in 33756 without a visit to a physician's office with our online STD testing service. We do not need additional paperwork once you complete your order. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Get answers to your STD questions 24/7 from our skilled counselors who are standing by. When you purchase testing on our site, you'll enjoy industry-standard 128-bit encryption. Check our website to read real reviews and testimonials from clients.
testing with us, you can be assured that you will get the most advanced Clearwater STD testing available in the market. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to look for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections. In Clearwater, Florida 33756 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Clearwater, Florida
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Clearwater and throughout the country every year. Be certain of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
With over 1 out of every 2 Florida adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Clearwater. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation.