Confidential STD Testing
Purchase your test now and we guarantee no extra paperwork is required. Test for STDs without the hassle of a physician's office visit by choosing one of our 33761 STD testing packages online. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete.
We provide the same STD testing that you'd take in a hospital. Our blog is updated weekly with interesting information about STDs. Our STD tests are monitored by a doctor at all times.
Getting tests for STDs in 33761 is simple with our most advanced Clearwater STD testing. We use the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. The CDC advises that it is necessary to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if if that is what you choose to do.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Clearwater, Florida
To be positive of what your STD status is, you need to take an STD test in Clearwater. In Florida, the rate of STD infections is increasing every single year.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs multiplies every day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.