Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests for sexually transmitted infections have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic experts. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 33755 testing centers the same day. At STDcheck, we have test sites in Clearwater, Florida and over 4,000 locations nationwide.
The testing we use is identical to the ones that are used by hospitals and doctors. Our labs perform all STD testing under the supervision of a physician for your safety. We want to help educate everyone about STD facts with our blog, Exposed.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results sent to you in 1-2 days. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both infections in urine. When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted diseases in the 33755 area, we have the most advanced Clearwater STD testing available.
Clearwater, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Clearwater STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing. Any sexually active Florida resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
If you don't take STD tests regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you are not using contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year.