Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our same-day 27520 STD testing can't be beat. Get tested for STDs at any of our Clayton, North Carolina locations or 4,000+ testing centers throughout the country. Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists.
Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in hospitals. Test under the management of a doctor at our testing centers.
Your test reports will sent to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurance company or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be accessedon your PC, tablets or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Clayton, North Carolina
When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get educated. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in and around Clayton every single year.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Durham County had 1,438 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 3rd highest in North Carolina.
- North Carolina ranked 17th in the US for rate of chlamydia per 100,000 people.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get testing for STDs today but we know one is enough - your life.