Same-Day STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test Test for STDs in the 37043 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. We do not require extra paperwork once you buy your testing package.
Use our blog, Exposed, as a resource to stay current on STD issues and advances. Visit one of our labs to get the same tests used by doctors and hospitals. Put your safety first with our physician- managed STD testing.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 37043 area. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Clarksville STD testing available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Clarksville, Tennessee
Take charge of your sexual health by informing yourself about STDs today. Each year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Tennessee with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Clarksville.
- 9,299 Black Tennessee residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- Tennessee ranked 16th in the country for new HIV diagnoses in 2011.
- As of 2011, there were over 15,800 people living with HIV in Tennessee.
- 932 of the Tennessee men living with HIV got the disease from IV drug use.
- As of 2010, almost 84% of women living with HIV in Tennessee got the disease from heterosexual contact.
Some STDs can be spread through simple skin-to-skin contact. Don't be another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US.