Same-Day Local STD Testing
You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in City, New York. Certain STDs can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our City, New York physicians. Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample.
We strive to keep your information private by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. You don't have to put up with anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we use the same labs as the clinics near you. We try to make the purchasing process easy by accepting numerous forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never know about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results immediately they become available.
STI Rate for City, New York
Getting an STD in New York is a real threat. All City residents need to test for STDs often to stay in control of their sexual health.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
Get tested regularly to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Your health should come first.