Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
You do not have to worry about embarrassing questions from our lab technicians. We are offering the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our comprehensive panel. To ensure your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience. The service we provide leaves our customers happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. 128-bit encryption means you can purchase STD testing on our site with confidence.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 08402 and we have put together an STD test panel to specially test for both STDs at the same time. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is important to test for the common STDs using the most advanced techniques in the City area.
STD Data for City, New Jersey
Annual reports are put together by the health department of New Jersey and the federal government with data gathered about STDs and HIV in City. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are spread, you will know how to protect yourself.
- 1,521 White residents reported having chlamydia in New Jersey in 2012.
- 18.06 of every 100,000 male residents in New Jersey had syphilis in 2011.
- 4.39 of every 100,000 female New Jersey resident was diagnosed with syphilis in 2011.
- Essex County, New Jersey had the highest number of gonorrhea cases in 2012 with 1,027.
- Essex County accounted for majority of women newly infected (3,962) with HIV in 2010.
Protect yourself with contraceptives so you are not another statistic. There is a very high risk that you might get an STD in your lifetime. STDs threaten the well being of everyone in New Jersey, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.