Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide testing centers make North Carolina STD testing easy with many locations throughout City. Our 28557 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it. What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic experts.
We always use the same tests that are used in hospitals. We make sure all testing at our labs is overseen by a physician. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD screening and therapy to help you stay informed.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" in the industry. In the 28557 area, we have the most advanced City STD testing available. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel.
City, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The federal government and health department of North Carolina compiles yearly STD and HIV data about City and other cities throughout the state.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- 1254 syphilis infections have been reported in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting tested for STDs in your local City, North Carolina test center, so get tested today.