Convenient STD Testing
Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only skilled and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results. It doesn't get better than our well- priced STD testing in 45242. As the online STD testing leader, our methods are very simple.
You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't leave out HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for sexually transmitted diseases. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for a refund within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our website gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo.
All test results will be made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be emailed quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records.
Cincinnati, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the STD infection numbers in Cincinnati. To always be in control of your STD status and sexual health, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- As of May 5, 2013, 16,552 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in Ohio.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
You do not need an appointment to get tested for STDs today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.