Same-Day Local STD Testing
You can have confidence in your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. You get to test as quickly as possible in 45239 with our same-day testing. Choose from any of our 4,000 STD testing centers in the country for the best Cincinnati STD testing.
We protect your information with our 128-bit protected payment process. We are proud of the review and testimonials we receive from our satisfied clients. Around the clock counselors are available to answer your STD-related questions.
Since our labs test for other infections, no one will ever guess why you are there. Our testing process is built to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves. Our test locations in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Cincinnati, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- 16,552 cases of gonorrhea infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia infections among 20-24 year olds in 2011 in Cuyahoga County, Ohio was 4,554 for every 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- As of May 5, 2013, 16,552 cases of gonorrhea were diagnosed in Ohio.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
The thing about waiting to get STD testing is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.