Same-Day Private STD Testing
Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list services as FPK Services on your billing statement. Know that you are free of hepatitis A today with our exclusive 10-test panel. We never ask embarrassing and upsetting personal questions now or at the lab.
128-bit encryption is how we safeguard your personal information when you checkout on our website. Counselors can answer your STD questions any time of the day, 24/7. We take pride in every satisfied review we get from a past customer.
We will not tell your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be emailed to you as soon as it is ready. You will get your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Cincinnati, Ohio
Take control of your sexual health with frequent STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Cincinnati area in a yearly report.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- In 2012, Blacks in Ohio reported 713 cases of syphilis infection.
- In 2010, Ohio was #9 in the country for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
Living in Ohio makes it imperative that you commit to regular STD testing. Many common STIs do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free.