Confidential STD Testing
No other online STD testing company includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive test panel. To safeguard your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services. No need to worry about being asked embarrassing questions when you test with us.
Real customer reviews are available for your read on our site. Our trained counselors are standing by 24/7 to speak with you if you have STD questions. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption.
In the 45231 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Cincinnati, Ohio, our test panel searches for both infections at the same time.
STD information for: Cincinnati, Ohio
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in Cincinnati. Without an STD test, you cannot be certain of your STD health.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 137 cases of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis in 2012.
- In 2010, 32% of new HIV diagnoses in Ohio were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- In 2010, almost 78% of men with a new HIV diagnosis got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
STD testing in Cincinnati, Ohio can be done in as few as 5 minutes. Prophylactics do help reduce the threat of getting infected, but some can be spread by simple skin-to-skin contact. The odds that you'll get an STD in your lifetime are very high.