Confidential STD Testing
At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process uncomplicated and straightforward. There is no better value in the 45242 for STI screening and test packages. We guarantee all testing conclusions from our CLIA-certified testing laboratories.
Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion. You can elect to test at any of our conveniently located test locations around Cincinnati. Our health specialists are available for you to talk to any time, day or night to get a status update about your STD testing results.
The CDC says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are twin-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together. No one has a more advanced Cincinnati STD testing than STDcheck.com. We look for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Cincinnati, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The easiest way to defend yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Ohio collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Cincinnati.
- In Ohio, 53,297 cases of chlamydia were reported in 2012 by the health department.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
Studies show that 25% or more of Ohio adults have an STD and don't know it. Use condoms and dental dams and take STD tests in Cincinnati frequently for the best sexual well-being routine possible.